соответственно все они на английском языке

"I'm a good shopper. I don't go crazy. But there's this new Gucci purse that I'm freaking out over."

"That's the story of my life [national show choir]. I just jump in and figure it out as I go along."

"I'm a shy person. there's nothing better than staying home and watching good movies. Some people want to go out and dance every night. I want to sit at home, cuddle, and bake cookies."

[If I weren't an actress] "I'd be doing something like Martha Stewart. I love planning and throwing parties."

"At the end of the day, Brad Pitt poops - and as handsome as he may be - and so does Angelina Jolie."

"I said 'Oh, it's Forever 21,' and they kind of turned on me."

"Bridget was a really, really fun character to portray. She's the life of the party, and she has all this energy oozing out and she can't sit still. Which is a lot like me - I have so much energy in me, it's ridiculous. I can't settle down, there's so much to do."

"I absolutely love [this business]. I can't imagine doing anything else. It worked out perfectly."

"One woman was like, 'I think you're going to be president some day - I haven't seen a campaign like this since Kennedy.'"

"I don't think of myself as that. I don't like people to see that. I'm such a dork. I'm such a loser."

"I'm a klutz. Every dance I've ever gone to my date waits at the bottom of my stairs I walk down. I have not gone to one dance that I have not fallen down the stairs. Last night everyone was dancing and being cool and freak dancing at prom to some Fifty Cent song and I g et out there and start Riverdancing. I just do what's fun for me. I don't try to fit into any category or anything. I'm crazy and I do whatever it takes to have a good time.."

"I still do. I have a friend, my friend Jessica who I've had since I was 3 years old and my friend Brittany who I've had since I've had seventh grade and we can fight like no tomorrow and we can have these crazy times and prank, and go do nothing together and it's this great friendship because you have such a deep understanding of one another and we know each other so well inside and out that it's amazing.."

"My whole family's been in the business. I've been so busy with high school and I'm in all the clubs there, I'm in all AP classes, I've been in cheer, choir and class president so my past four years at high school have been very busy. I left prom last night to come here."

"No. She's not. I don't know where the red came from at all. It's not in our bloodline at all. My oldest sister has brown hair but she dyed it red to fit in with the other ones. My brother and next sister down have red hair. Then my other brother has blonde hair and I have blonde hair. But it's changed. The brother with red hair has now turned brown. It's getting lighter. My mom has blonde hair and my dad used to have blond hair but now it's brown. Go figure where the red came in."

"Yeah. [We had] a big half-pipe. Other than that, we were really discreet. [laughs]"

"Well, I love New York. We got to have this wonderful weekend in New York where I saw Rent and Wicked...And they said, "You have this much per diem per day." So I got massages and room service. I mean, it was an amazing break. The two-day weekend was the best weekend I've ever had in my life!"

"I had the best Philadelphia cheesesteak at this tiny little hole in the wall, which was really exciting."

"I played soccer when I was little for about three years. And I wasn't very good at it, but I was always much taller than the rest of the kids, so they always had me on the little defensive line. They would never let me kick the ball around, because I guess I wasn't very good at that. [laughs] I was just like tall, lanky, and clumsy. But when you're little, everybody crowds around the ball. You don't stay in your positions. Everybody just goes for it. And so they would always say to me, "Make sure you stay in your position." And then when everybody would get clumped around the ball, they would say, "Blake!" And my job was just to go barreling through the crowd so that the kids ran away because this large beast is charging at them. And then the ball would be free for the good player to get the ball and kick it down the field."

"Yeah. Like, "Why don't you play basketball or volleyball?" And I tried. I'm happy to say that I tried every sport and activity in high school, or just growing up. So that was fun. I had a wonderful time. I think it makes your school experience and memories just so much better. I would always go over to talk to people and I would try to get them involved. [laughs] I sound ridiculous, but I would try to get them involved in activities. Because there's an activity for everyone, even if you don't think it's for you. Like I can't sing or dance to save my life, and I was in the #1 show choir in the nation--all you do is sing and dance. And I was always like front and center singing as loud as I could, because I loved it. I was so passionate about it. And the people that I met in this group were so fantastic. So I think that if you get involved, you have this wonderful group of people that you have a class with during the day, you spend extracurricular time with--they become your friends, they become like your family, and you share this love of an activity or a sport. I think it's really, really important for kids to get involved in school. I just think everybody would be a lot happier. I sound really silly, but it's true. [laughs]"

"People are always like, "Blake Lively! Okay, what's your real name?" It's kind of embarrassing to tell people, because it sounds like a really cheesy stage name."

"Actually, my grandma's brother's name was Blake, and my sister wrote it down when she was reading a family tree. And they said, "If it's a boy, we'll name him Blake, and if it's a girl, we'll name her Blakely." And everybody thought I was going to be a boy, and then I came out and I was a girl. And they had already been calling me Blake for months because they were positive I was going to be a boy. And they had been calling me Blake for so long, they just [kept it]."

"No. The day I was born, when I came home from the hospital, I literally didn't go to my house. I went to my sister's set. And so literally I've grown up on sets--my mom is a manager and always has kids come in for coaching, my family's always going over lines for an audition, I'm always stealing craft service. So it was so much a part of my life that I never felt a desire for it. And it seemed like such a nightmare. That [was] the last thing in the world I want to do. And I trained my whole life to go to Stanford. "

"And my brother Eric (he's the best brother in the world, he's my closest sibling in age), in the middle of my sophomore year, decided that I needed to be more cultured and took me around Europe for two months, while I was taking world history. And we went everywhere--London, Cambridge, Florence, Venice, Rome, Cologne, Brussels, Paris. So he's been amazing. He's been like a third parent to me. And he sat me down when we were in Europe and said, "What are you going to do with your life?" I'm 15 at the time. And so he made like a chart of things I could possibly do, and nothing really interested me. And then like a year later, he said, "I think you're going to be an actress." He [told] his agents, "You have to start sending Blake out on auditions." And I didn't want to make him mad because he's such a good brother, so I just went on auditions to appease him. And then after a few months of auditioning, I got Sisterhood. And all I had to miss were finals, so I went away just for the summer, I did a movie, and I came back like three weeks before my senior year. And I knew that that's what I wanted to do, just because I had such a blast."

(When asked "What's the gossip, girl?") "I'm being adopted by Brad and Angelina."

(after moving to New York to film "Gossip Girl") "I was raised in California, so this whole New York winter thing is completely new for me. I've already justified buying seven coats!"

"In high school, there are so many cliques. You're never safe. In between my junior and senior years, I went away to film Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and I came back ready to do the things with my friends that we always did, but things change. People get older, and there are some inside jokes that you don't know about that have happened. You feel lost for a while, and it's hard to come back from that. Then the friends who have "replaced" you are territorial. I've experienced that a little bit. There are catty, insecure, and gossipy girls everywhere, but for me, I don't think it's a matter of any of them being genuinely bad at heart. I just think that maybe the different ways in which people are raised make them different and insecure. They point out the bad things in others just to make themselves feel better. It's everywhere."

(on "Gossip Girl") "It just hit me yesterday that our show is going to come out soon. I thought, Oh crap, the show is going to premiere in two weeks. It's so anonymous right now, and people are going to see it."

(on her name) "Actually, my grandma's brother's name was Blake, and my sister wrote it down when she was reading a family tree. And they said, "If it's a boy, we'll name him Blake, and if it's a girl, we'll name her Blakely." And everybody thought I was going to be a boy, and then I came out and I was a girl. And they had already been calling me Blake for months because they were positive I was going to be a boy. And they had been calling me Blake for so long, they just kept it."

(on her co-star and former childhood classmate Penn Badgley) "Penn I've actually known since we were kids. Um, yeah, we, when we were eleven we used to be home-schooled together for about two years. And so this is the first time I've seen him since then. So, it's neat, because we have a bit of, you know, family history and all of that. Um, so that's cool. And he's so much fun. And, um, I don't know, I love everyone.(re: Dan and Serena) We kind of date, yes. (laughs) (Interviewer mentions that Penn never mentioned them knowing eachother before the show). He didn't? Oh, funny. You should put that in there. 'Cause, uh, it's a long story. (laughs). He acted like he didn't remember. When we bumped into eachother. He's like "Yeah, I just don't remember us being that close". Which we weren't super close. But we did home school together everyday for two years. So we didn't chat it up all the time. It was just me and him and two other guys. So, um, he tries to play it cool."

"I make really great, incredible, involved pranks. Very thought out, yes. (Interviewer asks if shes willing to share any) No because then, you'll, they'll know what it is. They're of course going to be on the CW Source tonight. Watching my interview. (Interviewer asks if she's going to do a prank right now). No, no. (Interviewer mentions so that the puppy isn't going to pop up and be 'Dan') (Blake laughs). No, but we, we always do tell reporters on set though. Because her name is Penny, and she's a little tiny tea cup frilly dog. So people will come on set and they're like "Oh, who's dog is that?" . We say it's Penn's dog (laughs) which is already awful. And when they say "Oh what's its name?" we say Penny (laughs). So it makes him seem like this narcissistic Paris Hilton dude. (Interviewer says -"Which is completely not like him at all"). Not like him at all. Very much like him antoin. It's an inside joke. He'll watch it and know."

"My whole family's been in the business. My whole family is crazy."

"Well, I don't like to do pantsless stuff, because I'm so shy. I just think "What would Britney do?" and it helps me feel sexy! [Laughs] Other then that, I feel totally goofy."

"Yeah. I can't believe we're being paid to live in New York!"

"She did! She gave me a little list of to dos and not to dos. She's like "Don't ever make any ugly faces that you don't want them to use [in photos], because they will!" You know, they did all their "free to be" stuff, and she told me a lot of those were just people goofing off and they ended up using them for the posters. So that was a good thing I learned, because I'm always very goofy, and now they'll start taking pictures and I'll go "No, don't take that!" and then I'll stand really serious after that, because I don't want to see a billboard of me going [makes an exaggerated funny face]."

"Yeah, and I've got sea urchins in my foot. [takes off shoe] Look at that. See those sea urchins? Also from Greece. I'm like an old lady showing you all my ailments. [In old lady voice] "I've got corns on my toes!"

"If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

"If (critics) watched the show they would see it is not as racy as it actually seems, but because we don't have numbers it is about buzz. (The marketers) try to put us in the tabloids all the time and make up crazy stories about us"

"She just did that because she was so creative and because she didn't want me to be dressed in big T-shirts cinched with a plastic clip like all the rest of the kids,"

"It was the only school where people were just downright mean to me," Blake said of a private school in LA. "They would make fun of my clothes because I dressed differently than the other kids."

"It just felt so strange to be working alongside him," says Lively, who has some poignant moments with her father in Sisterhood 2. "At one point, I had to yell at him -- and I never yell at him. I usually give him big teddy bear hugs."

"I grew up with the mindset that after work you go to dinner and watch a movie," Lively says. "I don't want to go to a club and not wear panties."

, "I don't drink. I don't do drugs. But I do sleep around a lot."

"She eats bones and stuff. She's a real dog, I bring her with me everywhere. It's nice to have another heartbeat. She's a little piece of home."

"I play in tournaments in Brooklyn,I'll cover myself in sailor tattoos and dress like a rock star. Everyone else dresses totally normally and must think I'm a complete freak!"

“At the heart of it all, Serena really wants to be a good person -- despite all odds, despite all the chaos that's going on around her and all the other people in her life, “So I think that I strive to do the right thing and not fall into the norm [like] so many young people in Hollywood who -- because they were raised differently -- get caught up in some of the nonsense. And I really try to steer clear of that. So, you know, we're like that in the same way.

ecognized] not only [as] Serena van der Woodsen, but people know my own name,” Lively told the Associated Press. “[Everyone] from young girls, teenage girls, women in their 30s and 40s to, like, Guido-type guys, like frat boys. One day these, like, thuggish guys were, like, coming out, rolling out of their Escalade and they go -- they're like, ‘Man, that's gossip girl!' And they were, like, freaking out. It was so strange how many people would just get giddy over it. And it's people that you would not expect at all.”

“Serena was given everything her whole life. ... I grew up in a small little town in California -- Burbank. I went to high school [and] what we would do on our nights off [was] go to a school fundraiser, go to a football game, where these people have masquerade balls or go lounge at The Palace Hotel and sip martinis…”

“Anytime anybody comes up to me, I always get a little shy. But I have my cute dog now so a lot of people come up to me and they’re like, ‘Oh, my gosh, are you . . .’ and I think they’re going to ask if I’m from Gossip Girl, and they say, ‘with that really cute dog?’ Yeah.”

"I love clothes. Chanel is it for me. It's the top of the top. It's so silly how happy Chanel makes me, I own way too much. People have to intervene in my life -- my business manager, my publicist and my friends tell me I have to stop going to Chanel."

"I'm trying to avoid all the excessive aspects of this business. So many young actors make mistakes and they do it in front of the cameras."

"I don't go to clubs, I don't party, I don't dance on tables, and I don't like sex tapes."

"When they try to dive into your personal life and make rumors about everyone on the set feuding and hating each other and try to chase you around with a camera to walk your dog. That part is upsetting,"

We're all around the same age so getting to be thrown into the city, thrown into this experience, which is so wild and the fact that we have to go through that together and that we have the support system that we have and that we actually enjoy each other's companies,

"I was raised in a wonderful, close family. I was never a wild child so, luckily I don’t feel the desire to go out and go crazy."

"There are people I look up to that, creatively, I would love to match. People like Annette Bening or Catherine Keener."

"I didn’t get around too much. Like I said, I didn’t have a boyfriend until I was 17. I grew up in a Southern Baptist family. It was more my grandparents. My mother is a Christian but it was just like she…It wasn’t like they went to church all the time and were really strict but, you know, my mom was very much a good girl and I was raised in a way I didn’t….Not that it would be bad to have a boyfriend. I was really shy at school, too. With boys, I mean, I was really outgoing but there were boys that I would find out later had a crush on me but I was too shy to them. Whatever. I was just being shy."

"Oh my gosh. So many times and places. I love being at home and cooking and baking. That makes me really, really happy. I love just exploring the streets of New York and I love being in Europe, Paris, and Disneyland, too."

"She’s my constant companion. I’ve had big dogs my whole life, but it’s just nice to have another heartbeat to take care of."

"It is. You know, you see these people who fall off the edge and it seems they have given the media all of themselves. It is hard that people don’t just let you do your job for them and entertain, and then carry on your own life."

[on her Vogue cover] "Yes, it’s like something homemade my mom did. It looks much better than if my mom made it but that’s what it feels like."

"It's like being in college,plus a lot of cameras and beautiful designer clothes."